· Hands on expertise on Android mobile development.
· Working knowledge on Java technologies – Retrofit, Dagger 2, RxJava, Room
· Android architecture pattern – MVP, MVVM
· Knowledge of backend applications to support mobile software
· Deep understanding and solid programming skills in developing SQL queries, stored procedures, views and tables using SQL Server.
· Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
· Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
· Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests (Mockito)
· Experience in the designing and implementing CI/CD pipeline processes; automated build and test systems (e.g. Jenkins)
· Experience of working on Build and Release Process & DevOps related Activity with tools like Maven, Jenkins, Git, TFS, JIRA, Team City
· Ability to train/mentor and coach the team members
· Code level security, IDP/STS with OpenIdConnect, OAuth 2.0, Federated Identity, Thread Modelling
· Experience on creating the Design and Architecture Diagrams.
· Hands on production debugging using ADB DDMS, Crashlytics etc