– Knowledge of React JS (knowledge of React Context API and Redux)
– Good understanding of the browser object model and document object model.
– Experience to make the React JS code production-ready.
– Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
– Knowledge of React lifecycle methods and their uses
– Knowledge of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
– Basic knowledge of utility libraries like underscore js or lodash.js
– Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
– Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
– Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
– Good understanding of js command-line tools like NPM, GULP, YARN, and webpack
– Excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail
– Problem-solving and analytical skills