Job Responsibilities: –
• Java developer responsibilities include designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance.
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code and review, test and debug team members’ code
• Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
• Prepare and produce releases of software components on schedule
• Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
• Identify and analyse user requirements.
• Prioritize, assign and execute tasks throughout the software development life cycle.
• Design database architecture.
• Schedule product releases with internal teams.
• Document development phases.
• Ensure our applications are secure and up-to-date.